Director, Project Manager, Technical Designer , Team Manager, Agriculture Manager, Data Analyzer, Project Developer and Proposal Writer inscrit sur agriculture.enligne-fr.com
Director, Project Manager, Technical Designer , Team Manager, Agriculture Manager, Data Analyzer, Project Developer and Proposal Writer
Managing Sustainable Agricultural , Dairy and Small and Medium enterprise Development Projects . Technical Designing of Farms, Processing Farmer, Farmer Networking and Ari-business networks and conducting research: monitoring and evaluation, Data analysis and Reporting....
... ... ... ... ... ...
Career History .
1.Project Manager : 20th of May 2013 todate, Going
Green Project Sevalanka Foundation, Sri Lanka. Funded by Europian Union through
WHH ( Welthungerhilfe, former German Agro Action). An ongoing program on Empowering
Communities towards sustainable agriculture in Thunnukai and Manthai East Divisions of
Mullathivu District of Sri Lanka ( Program Euros 3 Million ).
2. Manager- Agriculture / Local Program
of July 2009 to May 2013 . ICEI/Overseas, Sri Lanka. Programs
... ... ... ... ... ...
Projects Implemented and Managed at Present- Sevalanka/WHH/EU, Going Green Program
1. Forming and strengthening of inclusive institutions for individual and collective livelihood development improves the productivity and increases the community action of resettled farmers
2. Provision of new rehabilitated and modified physical infrastructure at community level ensures better and inclusive livelihood opportunities
3. The strengthening of agriculture extension systems and exchanging of livelihood opportunities facilitate the application of improved farming practices
4. Improving Cattle breeding management and dairy production
5. Strengthening Nutrition security at house hold level through awareness raising and building linkages with governmental programs
Projects Implemented and managed at ICEI/Overseas Sri Lanka- July 1009 to May 2013 .
1. Establishment of Dairy Farmer Network and Central Milk Processing unit as a model of a rural based sustainable dairy farming system”. A project being implemented with the Department of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya .
2. Artificial Insemination in to develop economically productive dairy cattle in the dry zone of Sri Lanka Ampara District. Implemented together with the Department of Animal Production and Health, Sri Lanka .
3. Promoting Sustainable Poultry Farming in Ampara and Kandy Districts (Commenced in April 2009 and completing the 3rd year).
4. Promotion Organic based Sustainable Home Gardens and Paddy farming in Ampara and Kandy Districts of Sri Lanka (Commenced in April 2009 and completing the 3rd year).
5.Promoting the usage of newly developed bio-fertilizer out of novel symbiotic microbes together with the cattle excreta to replace the intensive chemical usage in the paddy farming in Sri Lanka. Implemented together with the Department of Soil Science, University of Peradeniya (ongoing since April 2010).
6.Supporting the Cocoa Farmer network in Matale District through Cooperation for Industrial Development Lanka Limited.
Projects Implemented and Managed at Gami Seva Sevana:(ETC Foundation Netherlands/ Netherlands Ministry of International Development).
1. Developed a model of organic based traditional back yard chicken farming system in the selected two villages of Kandy District with the evaluation of the efficacy of organically formulated ration on the egg quality traits. (Completed in 2009).
2.Developed a model of traditional vegetables and food crops in the organic farming systems in Kandy and gall Districts of Sri Lanka (completed in year 2009).
2.Sustainable and Organic Agriculture
3.Dairy and Animal Husbandry
4.Agriculture based Small and Medium Business Development En voir plus sur ce CV